"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A as in elephant!

Sound stupid? Well, no one ever said that Sir Duct Tape was the brightest crayon in the toolshed. I still can't believe he said that.

I would hereby like to claim Beaver as my hero. I was stressing out over a whole bunch of stupid stuff. I was sitting in English today worrying about the stupid paper I have due tomorrow that I have yet to start (not my fault, I think maybe ONE person in the entire class has started it because Bob O'Reilly's stupid schedule). Anyway, I was flipping through my notebook, gave up, and threw it on the pile of stuff. Well, on the back of the notebook there are a bunch of drawings of "Super Beavers" and sayings of how great Beaver is. I couldn't stop laughing. It made my day. I have to bring the notebook home next week some time so I can scan the pictures so you all can have a bit of a giggle.

Uggghh. Lifeguard training was pretty fun today. Yesterday, however, I tried to get out of the pool and I couldn't stand up. Mrs. Anderson had us to a conditioning 500 consisting of sprints, rescue kicking, and kickboard. Not very cool. I guess I made it out lucky. I was sharing a lane with Giant Floating Hippo. He pretty much collapsed afterwards--although, I'm guessing that is because he's a wrestler and has mostlikely barely eaten all week.
Like I said, today was a lot better. We were being tested on rescues and the such. Mrs. Anderson decided that everyone was going to rescue a dude because dudes don't float as well as girls do. I rescued Giant Floating Hippo, so it was all good 'cause he's not a big of a guy. Unfortunately, I had to later attempt to save President Poseur. I am 4'11". President Poseur is nearing 6'1" and built of solid muscle--no joke. I think it took three girls to drag him up and over the wall.
I was TRYING to rescue Running Machine, but she was not doing a very good job of being an unconcious victim. I was hauling her to the wall and she decided to say that it felt like I was trying to hump her. Gosh.

Blah. A couple of weeks ago I bought one of Meat Loaf's newer CDs. I was so happy to have added on to my collection. Yeah, I pretty much hated the CD. He sold out. It's like all modern with bad intros and no screaming guitar solos. One of the songs actually sounds like he is trying to rap--he's like, prbably nearing his 60s!
I just picked the disc up off the floor and have come to the conclusion it's not that bad. It has some really good lyrics, but some of the music will be the death of me, I swear it.

I didn't talk to Man-pretty at all today. I even found myself thinking about a different guy. Felt good, but it seemed awkward. This other guys is actually popular and what not. I know a lot of girls like him, so I pretty much don't have a chance. Plus he wears contacts *shudder*.
Pretty much.....

Gosh, I'm pretty much starting to sound like Beavs with the whole "pretty much" deal.

3 comments:

Domino said...

You forgot man-pretty? And you're supposed to have a "hang-out" with him fri. Shame shame.

But I jest. You should forget MP and go out with beaver. He sounds nice.

Lemons said...

I can promise you that as soon as Beaver reads that he'll give a little scream. Just like he does whenever I touch him.
lol.
Beavs is cool.

think tank said...

did you know that scientists have proven that feelings of strong romantic attraction wear off within 1 year, and then after that, it's a different kind of love...

um. just to give you something to think about ;)

oh. Lemons, babe. my AIM is working now. if you had AIM, we could chat like old times.