"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

For some clarification purposes...

I would like to start out by saying that Hater is wrong. A LEPREGNOME IS NOT A GNOME WITH LEPROSY!!! I still can't believe he said that. He got all sad when I wouldn't type his papers for him for out final project in comtemporary literature. Oh, and my procrastination worked out quite well. I was able to write a paper on it (only I changed fucked to screwed). Yeah, I finished all my papers except for one that I really didn't know what to write about anywy. I'm pretty excited that I managed to get that much done! Out of the entire quarter that was the only paper I didn't turn in. Yeah, poor Hater didn't get a whole lot done because he spent most of the block trying to bother me.
Yeah, I would like to give a shout out to Beaver and his femme exclamation points. Seriously though Beaver, you're cool and what you had on your blog is hereby the highlight of my day. Plus my drawing on your face with a pink pen was also a highlight.
Okay, so Duck (a.k.a. Mr. Nelson) was The Fool's substitute today. He is all cool because he let us watch Vh1 while we were working on our assignment. The new Madonna video came on and there's a part where she's like humping a stereo. He just sat back in his desk watching the TV--it was great. He was all like, "I never knew what was on this channel...I actually PAY my cable bill for this?" Then of course the situation didn't get any better when the next video that came on was "My Humps"...he managed to get about half-way through it before he switched the station. That was a fun class. He started to get me thinking a lot. He was talking about he and his wife have been married for 42 years. I mean, wow. That is a long time--when you think about it, that is an entire middle aged person. With all the divorce in the world now a days, it's really comforting to know that some people do actually stay together and are happy. Hmmmm...Idk, maybe it was just a comforting thought...maybe I'm just crazy.
New York, Hyper, and I were running around doing the butt-butt dance. I guess the butt-butt dance has replaced the "thinking position" from last year.
Yeah, we picked out some possibilities for our uniform at practice today. The thing is, they're all inappropriate for school. We're going to try to persuade Huft-daddy (who started calling our principal that anyhow?) to let us wear them anyway because the cross country and volleyball team have uniforms that violate the dress code. You people should give me some input and let me know which one you like best 1, 2, or 3. Thank you!
Yeah, I guess the pictures didn't come out that big, but if I stretch them they get all bad.....so squint.


















4 comments:

think tank said...

I have a better way to make money. get a job :D ah. Marriage. I want to get married. Lemons, will you marry me?

Lemons said...

Sure, it would be fun. lol

I have no label... said...

ok i like the comforting thought of duck too!!! lol ya and are those the dance uniform options? i miss dance i will bring your shoes soon.

Lemons said...

I love being a computer geek and helping Peanuts with all her little blog malfunctions. Haha, I'm a geek!