"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The mystery of the girls' bathroom REVEALED!!!

Yesterday, Roll Around, Victim, and I all came out of the girls' bathroom at the same time. Gaye-Dawg had been walked by, paused and made the comment on how he doesn't understand why chicks are always coming out of the bathroom in groups. He described it as the "mystery of the girls' bathroom."
It was actually really funny because I don't believe that males use the bathroom as we do. We just sit there and talk about stuff. Half the time when we change we just do it right out in the open rather then in the stalls. We just talk and goof around.
Of course the locker room is a completely different story. I remember being very little and just walking around completely naked without a care in the world. Now, in the pool locker room, everyone either gets dressed in the stalls or covers up with a towel while changing into/out of their suit. There really is not a whole lot to see.
All the guys reading this are probably all saddened at this news. I apologize. If it helps you sleep at night, you can keep on pretending we run around naked.

I had to go driving today! The Fool said that I'm not a bad driver--YAY!!! I was supposed to drive during first block (chemistry--*sob*) with Skizzle and this chick that I do not feel all too strongly toward, but Locker Buddy took her spot. So it was Locker Buddy, Skizzle, The Fool, and I all in a car for an hour and a half. All The Fool wanted to talk about was setting us all up with guys......slightly odd, but hey, if he can hook me up......lol.

We had to swim the 500 again today in lifeguard training. I managed to do it! I was so proud of myself--20 lengths of the pool!
Of course after that I was exhausted. Unfortunately, I have dance practice right after. Only four people showed up to practice. New York, Jelly Bean, Roll Around, and I were the only ones there, so we practiced and looked fantastic. Coach Patty apologized to me for being so hurtful yesterday, so it was all good. She even said that she's not worried about my performance 'cause I rock it up.
We started talking about uniforms and stuff which gets me all excited on the inside. We now have access to some of the older uniforms, so we're going to see if we can find the right sizes of those instead of spending more money for new ones. Coach Patty wants us to go see the Raider Classic competition so we can get an idea of it all. Yay!

Gosh, I'm so tired.

1 comment:

Domino said...

Ummm..must be a different changing room. At our girls' locker room, we always walk around naked. It's just the thing to do...that and like snap towels at each other and help each other get dressed. It's just too hard to get your belt on right without help. PS I swear we're not lesbians....