"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ahhh, a better day

Yeah, today was cool. I found out that my friend hadn't been planning a party for herself, but one for someone else. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Dance practice rocked. Ultimatum never showed up--again. I find the fact that she expects varsity slightly far-fetched considering the fact she has yet to show up for a practice.
Yeah, I suddenly managed to get a lot better. Yesterday I really, really sucked at everything. Honestly, I was off count and all sloppy. Today, I was actually slightly percise. *woot woot*
I was so happy not to suck as bad. Although, I still can't get that last 8 count all perfect. It's hard to leap left. Yeah, anyway.
I have a lot of papers to write, so I probably shouldn't even be posting right now, but hey, I'm me so it's all good.

1 comment:

think tank said...

as an Oasis song proclaims, "it's gettin' better man!!" So yeah, everything is cool. and if you are reading this in school, don't forget the awesome procrastination quote I told you last night ;) That will be worth some laughs for sure.