"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, November 18, 2005

From Beaver's Beef to Beaver's Fudge within one fundraiser

I'm all bitter and I apologize.

I also apologize to Face Paint. I'm sorry, I forgot we were engaged--it's been so long since we last talked! These things just tend to slip my mind. I promise not to forget anymore.

Speaking of not talking to people in a while.....I haven't talked to Mr. Mystery in a LONG time.
Very, very sad with that. I think I want to cry.
*sigh*

I had to be saved by President Clinton today! It was funny. I laughed. I also had to save Asthma. He's like kinda small for a guy, but it still took me forever to drag him across the pool.

Only five people went to dance practice, so we had the majorit there. We took that to our advantage and overruled a whole bunch of steps! Yeah, practice was fun until Mr. Peterson came and stood there for like 15 minutes. I wanted to cry. He was waiting around for his wife to pick him up.

Boston was telling us something funny about Mr. Peterson. I guess he and his wife were "guest" speakers in her child psychology class and every time Mr. Peterson went to say something his wife cut him off. She talked for the majority of the time. I guess that explains why hewants everyone to listen to him tell his stories--just so HE can have a turn to talk.

There was a picture of the teachers in the paper....so next week I want to scan it and put up the picture....with Mr. Peterson in it. I think My Favorite Blonde is going to beat me up after this.
I'm sorry, but Mr. Peterson is just far too cute!

Victim and I are going shopping tomorrow at Mall of America *woot woot*! She's here right now mocking all my nicknames like an uncool person. Joking, she's THE coolest!

3 comments:

dazed&confused said...

Lemons, your nicknames are cool. They are just one of the many things in your blogs that make me lol everytime I read it. Keep them coming!

think tank said...

you know Lemons, my fiancee dearest ;-), that internet time is getting dull. I haven't had an internet conversation...umm...gosh. It's been a while. But hey. it will be cool when my messengers decide to work again. It's this stupid DSL. For some reason, none of my messengers are working! grr...

it's strangely pathetic that your teacher has to wait for a ride! hah.

Cassius said...

yea, and strangely pathetic i get all worked up when i see the title, and thats it. no more future reference. shameful, just shameful.

-THE beaver