"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Nothing really particular pops to mind for a post title, so this is what you are stuck with

Yesterday was an interesting day. In first block we sat around watching stuff on Mr. Peterson's computer for about an hour and twenty minutes.
Second block there was a test in biology. I didn't study for it. Locker Buddy got all pissed at me because I managed to get 100%. I guess I'm just cool like that.
Mrs. Anderson went through and told us what was all cut at the school board meeting. I really can't remember all what got the ax, but I know Catawba did, the gifted and talented program was eliminated completely, driver's ed. is gone, the school is no longer allowed to have use of the pool (no swimming in gym classes), and sports were reduced by 20%.
Practice kinda scared me. Red and I were sitting and talking after school and she just disappeared. I was the only one at practice for half an hour. A few more people showed up eventually, but it wa funny.
We had the first basketball pepband of the year last night. It rocked. I was he only one who would sit next to Man-pretty. His ex-girlfriend, T&S, was home from college--I turned a corner and literally collided with her. I hate how that stuff works out. Man-pretty was walking around in his kilt. He tried to flash me....but it was okay 'cause he had shorts on underneath.
A lot of Philly graduates showed up to the game and stuff. Some of the more cute members of the class of '05 were there! Unfortunately, the only one I really care about seeing was not there...Gosh, Water Bottle really should visit more often. Oddly enough, I was looking through my stuff a couple of days ago and found a picture of him. It made me think about how much of an idiot he used to be--I wonder if he is still like that. I'll never forget the day he walked through Mollman's door and said, "I just looked at my grades. I'm gettin' a D in senior English but a F in freshmen English. That doesn't not make any sense!"
I'm still trying to figure out how the hell he managed to graduate. I'm pretty sure he's going to school to be a dentist. Dr. Water Bottle--now there's a scary thought.
Well, he was a huge idiot, but he was uberly cute. Plus he was ALWAYS flirting with someone!

Beaver is stalking me. Very rarely do I actually go to the store. Somehow the past two times that I have gone he has been there with his dad. Creepy much. Yeah, Man-pretty was working but I managed to not say hi to him. I have come to the conclusion to grow will-power.

My mom took me to get a shot today. I really didn't want to go. Not because of the whole shot thing but because I really didn't want to put any pants on. I went anyway. I walked through the door and saw a girl that looked vaguely familiar. I was all like....whoa, that looks like Dora's sister...and that looks like.....DORA!!! She's sick beyond all reason. I am so happy that I saw her! I <3>

I would like to end this post by saying that I am cruel. For the first week of so of their relationship, HWSFRN and his girlfriend were constantly together. Well, they have abandoned that idea and only cling to one another before school, band, lunch, after school, and between classes. I was lucky enough to see his girlfriend hitting on another guy while they were apart. It feels mean to laugh at that, but he laughs at me all the time. I know, revenge is bad.....


Whoa, I was just about to end this post there. Then of course Man-pretty just came online. He was driving home from work and it's kinda like a blizzard outside. Pretty much. I guess there was a flipped, white car in his lane that he didn't see until he hit it........
He's okay and no one else was in the other car--so everything is all good.
I want to know who abandons their white vehicle on the road while it is snowing! Honestly people, think!

1 comment:

think tank said...

it feels weird for graduated people to come back to the school. some people want to see them, most people don't. trust me, it's weird.