"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Beaver blow up doll--complete with a manhole

That phrase right there pretty much sums up my day. Okay, maybe not totally.

Omg, I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. Today chemistry rocked my dirty little socks. Mr. Peterson decided he was just going to breathe in a whole bunch of helium. I'm sure we all know how I feel about Mr. Peterson *drool*. He was going over old tests and talking about quantum numbers, but no one reall paid any attention to what he was saying. He has a tendancy to just say "Ha!" No laugh or anything...he said that all high pitched and it was awesome. Well, until HWSFRN said something about "Mini Mr. Peterson." Yeah, Mr. Peterson just laughed to himself saying "Ha, Mini P!"
I really don't understand guys. Teeth Kick is CONSTANTLY making fun of Mr. P, but he just laughs at him and threatens detention. Teeth Kick has actually threatened to beat the chem teacher up and called him queer for liking rainbow (I like rainbows too!). Of course Mr. Peterson doesn't truly get mad until his "manliness" is questioned. He was holding an uber long metal pole and Teeth Kick was all like, "Yeah, he's making up for something......" I thought Mr. Peterson was going to hit him.
Later on in the class, he was like, "Hey, wanna go outside?!?!" I have never heard a teacher say that before. Well, we went out and he was showing us an example of a double replacement reaction. He set the experiment thing on a manhole cover and then told us a story about the drains coming from the pool. I guess one year he went to do the same demonstration on the other side of the pool building. Some guy ran over to the huge drains screaming "I love going into manholes!" Who would say something like that? There was some girl who didn't get the whole dirty end of it, but Mr. Peterson refused to clarify.
Then of course the class got even better when Teeth Kick told Mr. Peterson that his daughters are going to grow up to the the class whores. I don't think I've ever seen a teacher so close to crying. First of all, his children are four and two; second, you never tell a person that about their children; and third, well yeah.......Mr. Peterson just kinda laughed it off though. Fun class.

Okay, now for the whole Beaver doll thing. I guess Beavs has like three things to do next weekend and he's going to make some blow up dolls of himself. Yeah, during band I looked behind me and saw Beaver rockin' the bells (or whatever keyboard you just so happened to be playing).
I can't wait 'til the first basketball pepband! Yeah, we might be performing for halftime on the 22nd.
Coach Patty decided that she was going to make us all go through the routine one at a time. I thought I was going to cry. New York was the only one who was able to go through the entire thing without messing up horribly. Our team is now down to nine members since Perfection dropped out. We picked out our uniforms...it is the #3 top b.t.w. Oh, and a special thank you to all the people who gave me your input on the decision--oh wait, no one really did.
Gosh guys, we could have really gone of a male opinion...we were looking for something that exposed a little but not in a whore-type sense. Well, that's what Coach Patty said. Her step-son helped us out a little bit though, so it's okay.

1 comment:

think tank said...

that Teeth Kick guys seems like an asshole. you can tell him I said that.