"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, November 10, 2005

All about my dorkosity and why I am boycotting Beaver

I haven't posted in a few days. I've been far too tired...well, exhausted rather. We've had testing all week, which hasn't been very fun. I had to miss two days of chemistry, and I am uberly lost. We had our final essay today, so it's all done! Yeah, I decided to be a loser and wrote about a bunch of crap then in my final paragraph I just rambled on about how little tests accomplish. As I said before, I kinda sat by Whelk Boy. I turned around and started talking to him between tests yesterday and I think he was shocked. He was making fun of Peanuts, so I had to be all up in it as well. He had these nasty stains on his sweatshirt, so obviously I asked what they were. He doesn't know, but his exact words were, "I don't know, but they don't smell and that's all that matters." Ewww.
I have lifeguard training fourth block--enough said. That class just tires me out. It is quite a fun class though. All the guys in it are all nice looking I guess. The only one I don't know is a guy I don't really know well enough to name yet--but he's Red's boyfriend. Anyway. I think I may have overheard something I wasn't supposed to. I was sitting next to President Poseur and Red's boyfriend when President Clinton (so many presidents!) walked up and said something about how he didn't put conditioner in his hair and how he started using a new shampoo that really doesn't hold up to his previous one. President Poseur asked what shampoo he used because he thinks President Clinton has nice hair. Then of course Red's boyfriend jumped in and said that President Clinton's hair had a nice "shine" to it. It all went downhill from there when Boxer Boy came out flipping his hair all over the place like some sort of model. A lot of the guys I hang around with are quite preppy or something. It's not a bad thing, just fun to easedrop on conversations! Beaver, of course, is starting to fit the stereotype far too closely. He thinned out his hair and has a creepy fixation with glitter....Beaver, I love you!
Of course I have dance practice right after lifeguard training. We've started on perfecting out routine for competition. Our first one is January 7th! *Woot Woot* Practice was interrupted by Beavs who made the discovery of somebody's underwear.
Okay, so I am hereby boycotting Beaver until I wake up tomorrow morning. I cannot do it any longer than that. I am also boycotting Moshpit. I was walking down the hall and Beaver was saying that I walk all funny. Then of course he stole some of my milk (again), but that doesn't bother me. Moshpit and Beavs then made fun of the way I eat. I DO NOT EAT WEIRD!!!
I am a dork. The school has two techies that are PAID to fix the computers and stuff throughout the building. Mr. Zierer's computer was bein' all stupid like or something, so he had both techies in his room for two hours (according to Zierer) neither could fix the problem. During class he asked if anyone in class was good with computers. I walked up to his computer, clicked the mouse twice and fixed the problem. He didn't believe it was fixed, so he tried it. It didn't work. I sat at his computer for like 15 minutes trying to figure out why it didn't work. Mr. Peterson came in and the two teachers stood talking while I found directions on how to fix the problem--which just so happened to be step for step what I did. Mr. Peterson leaned over my shoulder to see what I was up to. I just got up because I was mad the stupid thing wasn't working. I sat down and did my assignment when Mr. Peterson came up to me and said that he did what I did a second time and it worked. Then he gave me the credit for fixing it! Haha, I win!
Okay, before that though was the best block ever. We were doing a lab in chemistry and Mr. Peterson collected a whole bunch of beaker holders and was adding them one-by-one to HWSFRN's shirt. He added the fifth one and three fell off. HWSFRN just picked them up and gave them back to Mr. Peterson! He never realized that they had fallen off him rather than off the desk. I think there was eight all linked together by the time HWSFRN realized what was going on--ten minutes later.

2 comments:

think tank said...

When The Pro had problems with the computer, her mom called "The Geek Squad," a group of nerdy college students who specialize in fixing technology!

think tank said...

hey, Lemons. my yahoo is screwing up, so I won't be on there until I can figure the damned thing out.