"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Saturday, November 05, 2005

It hurts really bad!

I like, snapped off my toe. Okay, maybe not so much, but it's all purple and huge. It hurts so freaking bad when I walk on it!
Sounds really gross doesn't it? Oh I can't wait for dance practice--then I get to leap with it.

New classes start Monday which should be quite fun. There is also sophomore testing all next week. Mrs. R is pressuring us to prepare for it because our school is in the top 5% of the nation. Of course we're not recognized for it.

3 comments:

Lemons said...

Hmmm....penis enlarger....that's a funny one I'll keep up there.

think tank said...

Lemons, you don't need a larger penis. Damn. Don't you think 7 inches is long enough?

Cassius said...

last time i checked it was 9