"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Seriously, is it me?

Everyone needs to take a look back at yesterday's post--specifically the part about my raging hormones. Yeah, that guy who used to be my sworn enemy is in my second block, 3A, lunch, 3B, and fourth block classes.
I need to further the story. I finally admitted to the fact that I liked HWSFRN and then he up and got a girlfriend.
I admit to liking President Poseur (my previous sworn enemy) and this morning he started dating this uber tall, uber skinny, uber blonde, uber rich chick.
I am irate!

Now, do these guys get wind of my liking them and then decide they have to have a girlfriend as protection from me or something? It's like a streak--I like a guy and he gets a girlfriend.
Damnit.
I'm starting to think it's me.

My deepest apologizes to My Favorite Blonde. She read my post from a few days ago when I said Mr. Peterson is hot beyond all reason. I sort of completely forgot that Mr. Peterson just so happens to be My Favorite Blonde's cousin. Yeah........awkward much.
Although, she cannot stop me from thinking he's cute because he is.
She can also not stop me from staying after school to be tutored by him....which I did today ;)
I felt like an idiot. I really wasn't getting some of the equations we're doing because I missed like four days of chem for various reasons. I came in to get help and he said I was doing it just fine. Yay!

Today was Peanuts' birthday *woot woot*.

Gosh, did anything else really happen today?

Lifeguard training rocked. We didn't have to swim the 500 today (another woot woot)! Mrs. Anderson (haha, I just realized that My Favorite Blonde is also related to Mrs. Anderson through marriage) wanted someone to be the drowning victim for Boxer Boy. I would gladly be saved by him. Oh that was a fun one. He saved me and it was cool.
Then of course I found a new way to pass time. A few of the guys were going off the boards while I was underwater. My goggles aren't that bad, so I could see the guys as they hit the water. It was really quite neat. Plus I could check them out without being all like obvious and stuff. Of course I wasn't looking at President Poseur 'cause he's not cool any more. I was only looking at President Clinton and Boxer Boy 'cause they're nice.

4 comments:

think tank said...

everyone has a date to a movie tomorrow except for me...damnit.

Cassius said...

dont feel bad. i gots the same. cept im hunting, and thats why. and lemons, wth happened to not liking anyone? that includes in horniness!

Lemons said...

Beavs, that plan didn't even last a week. I kinda knew it wouldn't. I have no willpower when it comes to guys.

I guess the whole epidemic of dates has hit Ohio as well.
Sad.

think tank said...

I thought you were my fiancee, Lemons.