"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, October 03, 2005

We worked hard, but I'm glad you had fun pulling it all down!

I'm not even sure what to think about today because it was good and bad all at the same time. First off, I walked into school and found a bunch of SOPHOMORE guys taring down decorations in the SOPHOMORE hallway. School hadn't even started and I was uber pissed! I mean, you could visually tell who the people who helped with decorating were: they were the ones picking up the pieces and sticking them back on the walls. The bitter losers, however, said our hallway sucked and started popping all the balloons. The greatest part was that President Poseur, the ever-so-wonderful class president, was one of them!!!

Back when we were still dating, I let Man-pretty borrow one of my CDs which he claimed to absolutely love. He gave it back today (four months later) and claimed to have hated it. Whatever.

He Who Shall Forever Remain Nameless was being an idiot during chemistry. Last Friday, Mr. Peterson let us play with corn starch and water. Well, he forgot to put it away, so all this mold was all up on it. HWSFRN decided to write his name in it like the idiot he is. I actually asked him if he would be willing to try out for the dance team just ask a joke. His reaction was priceless. Then of course, he threatened to punt me. He kept making a motion to show it as well! Douche bag.

Every year I have to march next to someone different. I seriously think Mr. Knihtila hates me. Why, you may ask? Here is who I am placed next to...
Man-pretty, He Who Shall Forever Remain Nameless, Shop Buddy, J-J, Whelk Boy's brother, and Random Freshman (much to Pink Piggy's dislike).
The good news is that this year we're playing a song that makes it easier to stay in step--Yay for "Carry on Wayward Son" and "Joy to the world!"

I always thought that during tests and quizzes it was supposed to be quiet. I guess not in English 10. My stupid remote wasn't working, so it took me freaking forever to finish, but everyone else would not shut up. Even Mrs. R's teacher's assistant was screaming across the room. The best part? I was the one who was reprimanded for it.

I'm really not sure why, but Batman's Bitch looked really cute today. I also realized that whenever he says ANYTHING, almost all the girls in the class start giggling. I kid you not. He started up with the "bootlick" thing again (kinda obvious considering my last post).

Oh, and a special thanks to Dora for making me feel like an even bigger dork. Okay, so during lunch, I was just sitting there talking to Pink Piggy when Perfume (who in their right mind names their daughter after their favorite perfume?) came up to me, gave me a book, and said, "Dora told me to give this to you because you're at the library a lot."
Of course then I realized I am at the library quite a lot more than the average person.

1 comment:

think tank said...

geesh. I guess we both had rough days.