"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Accept the chumposity that is your destiny, fool!

I don't think I've seen Victim laugh so hard in a LONG time. Yeah, well I screamed the post title to Leg Hump because he said I was bein' an idiot for telling him to "Back out of my Kool-aid." I'm not even kidding, he was all up in my Tang. lol. I need to stop. He deserved it though--he was mocking my non-matching shoes!
I'm not really sure why, but today people kept noticing that I was wearing two different shoes--it's NOT the first time I've done it.....

Okay, so tomorrow Shop Buddy might be wearing my hot pink Hello Kitty shirt......he has to be in a yearbook picture (for yearbook staff) and they all decided to wear pink shirts. For some reason he didn't want to ask his sister for clothes, but I was fine! The funny part was he SPECIFICALLY asked if I had Hello Kitty.....

Yeah, I walked into contemporary literature and my name was on the board for "being naughty." Odd. I don't think I've had that since like, the third grade. Mollman was gone today, so she made a list of "students who might get out of control." Duck was our substitute, so it was okay--he likes me. Unfortunately for Batman's Bitch, he was in trouble before he actually did anything. Mollman left a note that said he was to be separated from the class as soon as it started. He was uber pissed.

I still haven't talked to Man-pretty about getting back together yet. I gave Beaver permission to slap me if I don't do it by tomorrow...well maybe Thursday........

2 comments:

think tank said...

pink is not the new black.

think tank said...

I didn't mean to come off as a jerk last night. I am totally unacustomed to having several people to chat with at once, and Ben's gf kept me on my toes. She's a hyper one! lol. I guess meeting her will be quite interesting...have fun at school.