"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Suck fest and happy feelings

I'm angered by Beaver's dad, so I will post about it. For those of you who haven't heard me complain yet, Beaver's dad will not allow him to try-out for the dance team. I doubt we'll have any guys this year because Shop Buddy REALLY doesn't want to do it. Maybe I could convince He Who Shall Forever Remain Nameless--now that's a funny image right there! I could always try to recrute Grandpa Stick and his "flawless" body. Gosh, he's so full of himself. Will someone please remind me of what I saw in him? Friday he was running around the band room telling people he had as "butt flap" in his football uniform (I should just stick to soccer players). Is it me, or does he seriously look like he's high all the time? Just a question. Maybe it's the fact that he wears contacts now and his face just looks empty. Jo thinks that he looks studly without his glasses. YEAH RIGHT!
The good news is that the new Franz Ferdinand CD comes out tomorrow! More bad news is that I probably won't be able to go anywhere to buy it in like a month. Very sad.

Face Paint, your comment was freaking hilarious. It made me giggle.

Oh, and for those of you have not yet heard--Man-pretty is an idiot. Okay, so during the fight we had last week we both said some nasty things, and I'm pretty sure we both regret some of them. Well, he has been trying to suck up to me (kinda). He's been quite nice. Well, I guess he found out about Mr. Mystery and is jealous. He kept asking me questions about how I know him and stuff like that. Very interesting. Victim and I have come to the conclusion that he doesn't like the fact that I'm giving another guy attention....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lemons said...

I think I'm going to try something to stop the spam. I hope it works!

Cassius said...

mari, its in one of the tabs on the toolbar above where you write your post. its says something like "dont let people be able to see my blog from the random blog thinger" or something like that.

and it took you that long to come to that conlcusion mari! ahhhhhhhhhh. man, you should talk to me. im like, the guru of this. lol.

im so retarded. scratch that

dont talk to me

think tank said...

u r teh ret@wded 1, B3vr.

Cassius said...

you did not just write like that

Lemons said...

Beaver, I love your little teddy-bear! It's so cute. Why is part of its ear chewed off?

Cassius said...

i honestly dont remember. if i did, i would tell everyone. but its just one of those things. either i or the dogs got a bit too hungry