"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Glasses, Prostitution, Tootsie Rolls, and the spiffy Beaver

I'd like to start out by saying that Beaver is a woman. Omg, we should totally have a sleep over! lol.
Okay, so the comments from Face Paint about Man-pretty's glasses got me thinking. I have ALWAYS said that guys who wear glasses look better. However, today I have to make the ONE exception. I remembered that HWSFRN used to wear glasses. I walked up to him (while he was sitting of course) and looked in his eyes; I saw his contacts to prove my point. He honestly looks better with contacts--whoa, I never thought I would admit that about any guy!

I sold myself today. Okay, so maybe it's not exactly how it sounds, but Peanuts paid me a dollar not to eat lunch. She bought me for the lunch hour. I generally don't have time to eat in the mornings, so I just catch some lunch at school. Peanuts, however, was having problems with Pig Tails. Although they're not bad problems (he told her he loves her after two weeks of dating), but she still needed my wisdomosity. I of course told her the humiliating story of when I first told a guy I loved him. *shudder/cry*
So I didn't eat until 5:30 tonight.
I guess the theme of the day was Man-pretty being naked. Oh, it sounds like a joke but it's not. When I see someone's boxers or whatever sticking out of their pants I'm not afraid to tell them. Well, his were...No one else was in the room, so he told me he was just going to stop wearing pants all together. Oh, it gets better.....When I was at the library waiting for our meeting to start (yeah, I was there early...makes up for Beaver's tardiness) I was reading the newspaper. Well, I opened the stupid thing up and saw Man-prettty topless. Oh how I giggled. Then of course I was reminded of the fact that he's skinnier than I am. Sometimes I think he's unhealthy--he's 5'11" and 135 pounds--NOT NATURAL! Then of course I've seen him eat...he literally eats three times as much as I do!
Then of course I was going to get my temps today. I already took the stupid test like a month ago, but the DMV is only open one day a month, so I had to wait. Well, The Fool said I needed a birth certificate with a seal on it--the one I have HAS a seal on it. I guess not the right one because the lady at the DMV said I couldn't get my temps! You know, I probably wouldn't've been so upset if she would've been nice about it, but she was being a bitch.
Then of course Peanuts and Shop Buddy were there to top off the party.... It really pisses me off though. I took the test and passed the first time a month ago. There are people in my class who took the test like yesterday because they're not getting an A in the class, but they get their temps before I do even though I work harder.
So I'm really upset about that one.

We had another YAC meeting tonight. Beaver showed up (late as usual) in his FBLA threads. I'm really surprised that he tied his own tie considering the fact that last week I had to do it for him. Jo bought us a bag of Tootsie Rolls which lasted like a second. Then of course Dance Like a Fool was dancing like a fool swiveling back and forth. She, Finding Nimit, and I all ripped apart the candy bag. Haha, great fun. We finally decided how we're going to paint the Teen Center.
BEAVER, YOU HAVE TO STOP WATCHING TLC AND ALL THE STUPID HOME DECORATING SHOWS--YOU'RE STARTING TO FIT THE STEREOTYPE WAY TOO WELL!!!

Yeah, I'm starting to think Dora is right. She said that I don't really have bad days, but when I do watch out. Today really sucked with the whole temps thing, but I guess it was okay. Except for the lack of sleep, lack of food, and crying too much. Oh, and the green stuff that was smeared across my face (still trying to figure that one out).

No comments: