"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Pictures from Homecoming

Today was pretty uneventful. Well, except for my band lesson and contemporary literature. I found out that I can play uber high now! During contemp. lit. I kinda fell asleep. I blame Mrs. Mollman for making us listen to that book on CD and turning out the lights--BAD MIXTURE!
Yeah, we had to write a paper on what the chapters had been about--somehow I heard enough to manage that one!

Haha, now for pictures!

The sophomore class float that placed second...sadly.









Random Freshman trying to hide from my camera--he didn't!



















Victim staring off into space.



















Pink Piggy pissed that I took her picture.



















Beaver performing some sort of unmentionable acts on a pole.



















Mo and Heels pimpin' it out Ninja/Ghetto style.



















Beaver with some balloon he found at the game.



















I'm not sure what's going on in this picture. Man-pretty is either having some sort of a seizure, or trying to sh*t his pants. I know he CANNOT possibly be dancing because people do not dance with their face. Joking--he's a good dancer (usually).
















HWSFRN (trying to ignore me) and ZC sitting around at a D-A-N-C-E!














Man-pretty pretending he was on the phone. Seriously, I went to take a picture and he whipped out his phone to pose.

4 comments:

Cassius said...

OMG I LOVE IT!

think tank said...

You've got quite a world up there in Wisconsin. It's nice to see some of the people who inhabit it. Especially since you see mine all the time ;)

And somehow, I thought Man-Pretty would have had glasses...

Lemons said...

Oddly enough, he does. He's colorblind, so he has glasses so he can at least tell the difference between some colors. He says they don't help at all, so he keeps them in his car. When I say keeps them in his car I mean he cannot find them unless he cleans the thing out.
Sadly, he never wears them.....

think tank said...

must break your little, itty-bitty heart! :P