"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I accidentally bootlicked Batman's Bitch!

Okay, so Hater of All Humanity (let's just call him "Hater" decided he was going to grab my foot and bring it as far up as he could. Yeah, then he asked, "Oh, you're flexible, this isn't fun anymore." Somehow during all that I accidentally kicked Batman's Bitch. He went running around saying that he had been bootlicked. Great times.

I went to find Man-pretty this morning in his homeroom. I was so pissed because I couldn't find him! Yeah, so I didn't talk to me--which earned me a slap from Beaver--I deserved it though.

I brought two shirts to school for Shop Buddy. One was pink with Spongebob and the other was BRIGHT pink with Hello Kitty. He wanted the Hello Kitty one...
He wore it all day and looked freaking hilarious in it!

Kookie kept calling me a nerd today because I'm reading The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. I guess HWSFRN said that I am the only chick he knows who he's seen with a copy. Oh, and then of course ZC told Kookie that all the emotional damage he inflicts upon me daily causes me to go home and cry. Kookie actually felt really bad after that and asked if he ever REALLY hurt my feelings. Yeah right, I know he's always joking!

Okay, so I was crusin' the school's homepage today and found that our soccer team is so kickass that they have their own site! Although it doesn't surprise me considering the fact that the coach is one of the Techies. Yeah, I was scannin' some of the pictures all up on it as well.......

3 comments:

think tank said...

I shaved a couple days ago. Did I mention how awesome it feels not to have a fake mustache thing? It looks good, too :D

Hmm...I don't think I will read that book. I like things before they become too popular, and if I read it, it would simply add to my poseur image. Then again, screw what other people think.

Tell Man-Pretty he's a jerk. Yeah, that's right. Taunting over the internet! I can safely do that.

Lemons said...

You think he's a jerk? Wait 'til you read what happened today....I was pissed to the point of tears.

think tank said...

that's it. I haven't read it yet, but it's time for an ass-whoopin'. *gets car keys and heads to Wisconsin*