"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, October 13, 2005

My angry makeup

I woke up today and figured I'd dress angry. I threw on my Tripp pants and my Ron Weasly T-shirt. Yeah, I knew I'd catch hell from Kookie for wearing it again, but whatever--the clothes were black and they worked.
Generally I wear very little makeup, but keeping in the theme of the day, I went for lots. I didn't put on any blush, outlined my eyelids in black, colored in gray, and used black eyeliner and mascara.
The funny part? I have never gotten so many compliments before. Peanuts and Locker Buddy said that I looked really pretty today and my makeup looked nice. Not exactly the look I was striving for, but it was nice.
I have come to the conclusion that I am not one who should wear black all the time. The guy from Jostens came today for our class rings. He looked at me kinda funny at first, but then I started to giggle like a fool. My personality doesn't fit the whole goth thing very well. lol.
Batman's Bitch was also sporting all black today, so we acted like idiots for about two minutes. Oh wait, after that we had a grunting match--he won.
Anyhow, I ordered my class ring today. It's going to be very pimp.
Peanuts "legally" changed my name to Lemons. You see, when she was five months old, she was making me (I'm her illegitimate daughter), but she forget to add the secret ingredient--LEMONS--that is why I am so small. Haha, I love contemp. lit.
Wanna know what other class I love? Chemistry. In Mr. Peterson's room, there are quite a few singe marks and holes in his ceiling. Well, there is also a bottle cap wedged in one of them as well, but he would never tell us how it got there until today. He whipped out a bunch of MRE packets and started grinding up the heating thinger. He put like three into a 2Liter bottle, put the cap on, and put it behind these shield things so no one would get hurt. Yeah, the bottle cap flew off and left a huge hole in the ceiling--the biggest hole he's ever made. He actually thought it went through the tile, however, it did not. He has this thing where he has to do an experiment/demonstration twice. Yeah, the second time he put the cap on too tightly, so the whole bottle exploded and shattered the shields he had up for our "safety." It was great because he just left all the pieces scattered on the floor so the detention kids could have something to do.
Pink Piggy and Victim were in the class next door and they were wondering what the loud explosion was. Haha, it was great!

1 comment:

think tank said...

At least you have fun in chemistry. Today, it was freezing like Siberia in there, and the teacher said she didn't notice since she was menopausal (sp?). Egad. I fell asleep in there a bit, but then I got to play with some 3d glasses and got tripped out by lights, and learned some quantam mechanics, so that woke me right up!