"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The past few days

A lot has happened in the past few days, but I have been far too tired to come online. Honestly, the other night I went to sleep at 7:30.
Anyway, I scared the crap out of Man-pretty. I beat the crap out of him. Okay, so I was play-punching him while he stared at me. I guess he expected me to be pissed off at him and never talk to him again, but I was acting like normal and being all cool (like I always am).

Haha, it takes a whole lot to get me pissed off--unless of course your name is Beaver and you leave for Colorado and don't tell me, make me think you're unbelievably sick, and then have everyone in the world know you're out of state besides me. That would really piss me off. Okay, so maybe it wouldn't exactly piss me off, but it would make me sad to know that I had no clue one of my friends was going to be gone for an entire freaking week when everyone else knew where he/she was.

Anyway........we have our first dance team practice Monday!!! The bad news is that next week is going to be sheer crap. Coach Patty wants to watch us bust our butts for places on varsity instead of holding tryouts. We only have ten girls, but only a maximum of eight can be on varsity. Fun fun. That means I have a less than a week to perfect my toe-touches, splits, kicks, and pyroettes (spelling...?...it's French...so that's nothin' close), and whatever New York and Brooklyn come up for us...probably Jelly Bean (now known as Jack as of this afternoon).

My dad took me out driving again tonight and five deer and one llama almost ran out infront of me....within a mile of our house. I love that llama. My dad couldn't stop laughing when I pulled over, rolled down the window, and then started doing the llama hand thing. Does anyone else remember the llama hand thing?

I witnessed the most disguesting thing the other day. Alright, so someone told G-string that if he ate a tube of chapstick he'd get a dollar. Yeah, I sit two down from him in band...he ate it, squished it in his mouth, read the tube, and then spit it out on the floor. The trumpet section and the French horns all ewwed and had to explain to the rest of the band what happened.
The funny part? G-string is the guy who stood me up for the middle school formal thing in 8th grade. It is quite sad to realize that I was stood up by a guy who would willingly eat an entire tube of chapstick....and in the end he didn't even get a dollar. Will someone please remind me what I saw in him?

Pink Piggy was telling me how "alike" Man-pretty and HWSFRN are. I still don't see it. I mean, they both are tall beyond all reason, have brown hair, and play guitar. I could name off countless other guys who also fit that description. It kinda bothers me how they're ALWAYS together. Seriously. Face Paint said that I should avoid a trilogy of not cool guys, but I have a feeling HWSFRN will complete the trilogy.

Mr. Peterson completely made my day and then crushed it. I walked into chemistry and he was like, "...Story for the day--You all know a Mr. Man-pretty, correct? Well let me tell you how much of an idiot he is......" Greatest story I have ever heard. Then of course everyone was talking so he told everyone to get up and stand next to someone they hate. I had a line next to me. HWSFRN, ZC, and Kookie all claimed to hate me more than the others, but in the end ZC won. Yeah, he and I got into a "You're stupid/You smell" argument. Well, in his defense, he doesn't "smell," but he had WAY too much cologne on.

Yeah, I probably won't be able to post again until Sunday or Monday, so savor this one!

1 comment:

think tank said...

but it would make me sad to know that I had no clue one of my friends was going to be gone for an entire freaking week when everyone else knew where he/she was. Hah. funny how we relate on that. The Pro went to Michigan for 5 days, and I hadn't a clue where she had gone, and I thought she may have moved earlier than I thought, and I was very depressed. Well, she ended up moving anyway, but you know all of that.

Yes, avoid the dark side. un-cool guys...aren't cool. Hah-hah. Wait, did you say French? SWEET. peace out, my little lepregnome dear.