"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A wide spectrum of guys all under one roof--from Beaver to dicks (that sounds wrong)

At school there are the weirdest guys. First off, there is Beaver, who is FREAKING awesome. Then of course in the middle of the spectrum is G-string (we'll get to why in a minute). Then of course there is Spider Web.
Well, I saw G-string in his boxers today during band. He was in the closet and I opened it. Of course I did the most logical thing I could think of--I grabbed his pants and ran. I didn't go very far, but he knew it was all in good humor. Pink Piggy said that if I asked out her Random Freshman that she would ask G-string to Homecoming. That would be a weird thought--going with G-string...
Oh, and on the opposite end of the spectrum is Spider Web. Why, you might ask? Well, this is the guy who drops his pencil infront of me so he can bend over for 3 minutes. Then of course he and I were sitting in the back of class, he called me to look at him and when I did he was rubbing his nipples. Disturbing. Oh, then of course he threw his pen so it landed by my desk. I, being the good person I am, bent over and picked it up. He started laughing and said sweet. That was the moment I realized that he did that to see down my shirt.
I much rather prefer the nicer guys.

1 comment:

think tank said...

what a motley crew you've got there.