"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, September 12, 2005

Let me just run home for my handcuffs

Lately I've been trying to make my post titles have nothing to do with the actual post...not the case with this one.
I have to start out and say He Who Shall Forever Remain Nameless was truly a nice guy today. Well, except when he was elbowing me during chem, but that wasn't all too bad. After band I was actually behaving myself (shock). I mean, I wasn't in the way or anything! Then HWSFRN walks up to me and says, "I'm whoring myself to any female to who buys me lunch...you get first offer." Hmm...considering the fact that if he would've just asked me I would've said yes, but the whole whoring business made it so much better. For some reason he, Shop Buddy, and myself all sat at a table by ourselves. Pink Piggy saw, came over and was scared for my mental health. HWSFRN and I got into one of the lines and got lunch. Too bad he kept saying, "I'm your whore! I hate to say it, but that's not the best thing for you--you made a bad purchase. Oh hold on, let me just run home for my handcuffs before we start this."
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. We just stood there laughing at each other for the longest time. We went to our separate tables, but sadly, that was not the end. After lunch, he came up behind me and hugged me--HE HUGGED ME! It was unwanted physical contact!
Pink Piggy didn't make it any better when she said she can imagine the two of us married....not an image I wanted in my head after I finished eating. Although, between the two of us, we'd have children that would be average height.

During chem. Mr. Peterson, one of the smartest men I've ever met, licked a chunk of pure lead for a dollar. I kid you not. Alas, he did not get his dollar. I mean, he's 31...you'd expect him to know better!

I was talking to G-string today during band. He's around "that age"...so when he started talking I wasn't too surprised to hear his voice was different. However, it was weird that it was HIGHER and not LOWER. He just kept talking. Then I found out he's sick--which explains a lot.

For those of you who think my crush on Mr. Mystery is a big deal, it's not. It's a teeny, itsy-bitsy, miniscule, slight, little, miniture, petite, wee crush. Nothing to make a big deal about! Plus I'm PRETTY sure he knows already. Although I'm just judging that by the way he's acting...I have been wrong before of course!

Oh, and I DO NOT have lymes disease. Now I have to get a catscan.

7 comments:

Cassius said...

yay for no lymes diseas!

holy shit, i just realized its almost, 11. weeeeeeee.

anyway, have fun. wooot. you didnt slap me, way to go and break my heart lemons

-beavs

Lemons said...

Beaver, you're so funny! You make me giggle. I slapped you, so I'm good. I can't even remember why I was supposed to slap you in the first place. Oh well.

think tank said...

"Oh, and I DO NOT have lymes disease. Now I have to get a catscan."

Classic.

Cassius said...

you know what ben, just a heads up, i am not mystery man.i know who mystery man is, and you shall NEVER KNOW. MUAHAHAHAHA!

-BEAVS

think tank said...

"Never" is an awfully concrete word, mon ami.

Cassius said...

yea, so? maybe if she lets you in, but alas. since when has the person who manically laughed been right, esp. in movies... i hate movie-esque scenes like that

Lemons said...

I never will understand guys. They are quite odd....oh well.
My computer is broken, so I cannot update. That really sucks because the past few days have been uber exciting! Oh well, I'll just comment while I'm at school.