"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

How much does this pumpkin weigh? A DOLLAR!!!

Last year our dance team was quite..."not up to standards." This year Coach Patty is starting three months earlier and making us go through try-outs. I'm so excited that she's letting us have a co-ed team! BEAVER AND I ARE GOING TO PIMP OUT EVERY DAY AT PRACTICE!!! lol. Beaver, you should seriously get Shop Buddy to join because he will not listen to me.
We're going to have two teams: one for games and another for competition. She said we can be on both, so that's cool. I hope I can manage to do my freaking spot turns for try-outs. Although, I can now do them without falling down, so that's cool.
Mr. Dural thinks I'm insane. I had him for Science 9 last year, so I decided to enlighten him with the fact that I'm getting a 96% in chem--far better then I did in his class. He was sitting next to me in the lab and was just staring at me. Okay, so let me tell the first part of the story. Peanuts and I were goofing off (while writing our papers of course) during contemp. lit. Anyone who knows me well knows that when I laugh really hard I snort LOUDLY. I guess Mr. Dural didn't know that and he now thinks something is wrong with me.
Although, once I snorted infront of this one guy and he said it was cute. Oh well.
Spider Web is confusing. Alright, so he tried looking down my shirt yesterday, got pissed at me today, and then asked half the girls in class to go have coffee with him. He asked me and I just stared at him. He asked again and I didn't know what to say. When I didn't answer him he started slapping my back. Oh, and not to mention the dirty stories he was telling us about Batman, Robyn, Alfred, Wolverine, Wonder Woman, and Spiderman. Trust me, you DO NOT want to know how dirty those characters are now......let's just say.....I don't even want to summarize it.
High Heels thought the ginormous pumpkin in the library weighed a dollar. Quite amusing. I love that girl. I told The Fool that he has to name his twin daughters after High Heels and myself. Of course he got all huffy and said he is going to have twin boys. I cannot wait until he finds out his wife is pregnant with girls. lol

2 comments:

think tank said...

that's what you get for being out of the loop. even I've got a name!

This spider web fellow seems like a subpar human being, being so weird and all. But at least he likes coffee, so I won't judge him.

You just have a regular dance team? WHS had a "hip-hop" dance team that performed at pep rally's and the basketball half times. Good stuff. Hot girls there also. Smokin' indeed.

you snort. ha hah.

Lemons said...

SARA!!!!!!!! I thought you didn't have access to the internet, you fool. I bet you had tons in your inbox (all from me of course).

Our dance team is going to be a jazz dance team. I'm so excited!

Yes, I snort--so what?!?! It's cute.