"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, September 26, 2005

Beaver, I never want to see you wearing my clothes EVER AGAIN!

Okay, so maybe the title of this post gives the wrong impression. I am little; therefore, my clothes are little as well. Well, Beaver may be little for a guy, but he's still bigger than I am. I had a jacket that's even small for me. I decided it was too warm to wear it, but then I turned around and Beaver was putting it on--I've never laughed so hard in my life.
Victim's Stalker (I'm not sure if he's still after her) actually told me that I am too tall. I felt special until HWSFRN had to butt in and start laughing. Oh, and of course when Mr. P was talking about annoying people HWSFRN turned around and stared at me.
So I was called too tall, then of course another part of my body proved too "big." Yeah, so I'm not sure how to word this so it's politically correct, so here it goes: I'm not plentiful in the shirt/chest area. Well, we had to get our band uniforms today and I just so happened to grab the smallest one possible. It fit MOST places except in the front. I couldn't stop laughing! I ended up having to go THREE sizes bigger just because of it. Then again, the uniforms were sized in men's sizes....
Pink Piggy was mad at me today. I was going to ask a random freshmen to go to Homecoming with her, and she didn't seem to like that idea. He's a nice guy, but she just wouldn't have it!
At tonight's YAC meeting we almost made Jo resign! It was kinda funny but sad. Beaver left me alone with Queen Candidate, Finding Nemit, and Grandpa Stick. Jo kept saying how "heart-throbish" Grandpa Stick looks. I started laughing because he looked better with his glasses. He looks slightly like a typical stoner. Although, he wouldn't do drugs for fear of ruining his "perfect" body. Gosh he's so full of himself!
I had the oddest feeling today. Man-pretty approached Pink Piggy and I during band and I didn't know how to react. My body was saying, "FLIRT AND ACT GIDDY!" My brain and my heart were saying to just talk to him. Very odd because I see him diferently now. I'm so happy.
I was listening to iTunes on shuffle mode and on of his favorite songs came on. The funny thing is that I now have meaning to put to it. Slightly funny how it's by one of his favorite bands....

"Holding My Own" by The Darkness

Baby, everything has fallen into place
My life is so exciting now I've got my space
Like a splash of water on my face
Lately I'm doing what I can do to pleasure me
I'm finding time to focus on my fantasies
I'm satisfied in my own company

I don't need your permission
To take this matter in my own two hands

'Cause I'm holding my own
Give or take a tear or two
I'm holding my own
No matter what I put myself through

Lady, all we seem to do is talk about
We take apart and analyse our ins and outs
Honey, I would rather do without

No-one to answer to
I won't spend another lifetime begging you

'Cause I'm holding my own
Give or take a tear or two
I'm holding my own
No matter what I put myself through
I'm holding my own

There's a spring in my stride
There's a twinkle in my dying eyes

'Cause I'm holding my own
Give or take a tear or two
I'm holding my own
No matter what I put myself through
I'm holding my own

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cassius said...

ok mary,

i got a plan for no spam, and its really obvious

ill tell you tommorow

though, it is funny reading them

Lemons said...

Yeah, I think I know how to get rid of them, but they make me giggle quite heartily.

think tank said...

If you want a hot date with a college pimp, please call 937-728-8668 j/k. Call it and see who you get, if you so dare.

Oh, no, avoid random freshman. That lead to all kinds of heartache for me last year. Funny. I fell for the girl that was the intended mark for my friend...funny indeed.