"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Victim's Hizzle

I was at Victim's house yesterday and it was slightly amusing. We watched Monster-in-Law, but I highly reccomend that NO ONE watch it because it shares the same basic story line that Meet the Parents has. I guess it was okay; I'm just bitter.
Then of course her ex-boyfriend from Georgia called last night at Ten. They talked on the phone for three hours. It was slightly awkward due to the fact that when one of the two was frustrated, I was put on the phone to sort things out.
THAT BOY CALLED ME INSANE! I think I met him once, talked to him a couple times on the phone will at Victim, but somehow he called me crazy. He later clarified that I was insane because I called him ostentatious. That was an amusing conversation.
Afterward I just kept analyzing every single thing that he said to either myself or Victim. All in all it was an interesting argument that I witnessed.
Yeah, so Victim sat me down and we watched The Ring. I don't really do all too well with scary movies any more. I used to be like, "Horror!!!" I guess I only respond well to Stephen King movies. Although that is understandable considering Stephen King is the master of horror/suspense/coolnessosity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
think tank said...

because you are uncool. duh.