"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, September 19, 2005

At last...A WORKING COMPUTER!!!

Gosh, this week has been uber eventful. You think I'm lying? Well, I can assure you I am not. I have forgotten (and will probably leave out) some exciting tid-bits that may not make the cut for this exciting post.
Twice I hid inside Locker Buddy's locker and scared the crap out of her. It was right after lunch, so I decided to open her locker and jump inside. She opened it with me inside and screamed. She freaked out so badly. I felt slightly bad, but she thought it was great all-in-all.
Man-pretty asked me to his house. It was really kind of comfortably awkward in a way. He hasn't said anything since then about it, but I don't know.
Holy crap, I had so much stuff to say, but I have somehow forgotten half of it. Holy crap.
In Contemp. Lit. we were supposed to write a paper somewhere around two pages...somehow mine ended up being 11. I felt proud of myself. Mrs. Mollman still hasn't gotten around to reading it because of its monsterous ginormosity.
In chemistry, there were three people in class due to some test the juniors had to take. It was freaking hilarious. Day Care and I looked through Mr. Peterson's music collection and were absolutely flabergasted. It was quite weird to find a teacher who listens to System of a Down and other such bands that I have never thought a teacher would even know existed (some of them even had profanity--imagine that!). Tear Gas (another guy) and I got to talking and he kept calling me a genius which was quite uncomfortable.
We were field marching and stuff and somehow Mr. K placed me next to G-string (another guy), J-J (another guy), and Betty (believe it or not, another guy). I kid you not (I'm starting to talk like Shop Buddy) when I say that Betty was trying to drop kick J-J. Why you ask? Well, simply the rival between soccer players (Betty, myself, G-string, and Kr1st) and cross country runners (J-J). I feel it is my duty to protect J-J so he does not hurt himself. G-string, however, is impossible to look after. He found a "rock" and decided to pick it up. Needless to say, it was not a rock, but a hunk of "dog matter" as Kookie (another guy) says.
I don't care what anyone says, I'm still dressing up for Halloween this year. I finally figured out what I'm going to be too. I'm going to be Sir Duct Tape (another guy). I plan on wearing a flannel, having a Coke bottle, massive amounts of duct tape, and a picture of Glue to finish off the ensemble.
I'm not sure if what I did was a good thing or not. You see, I had an interesting conversation about messengers today with He Who Shall Forever Remain Nameless. Somehow at the end of it I ended up writing down my e-mail and sticking it to him--literally.
I was doing my homework and my dad came in and tossed some mail at me. There was this magazine about colleges in it. My mom is really freaked out. I went through and read all the descriptions of each college and concentrated on the college itself rather then the location. Yeah, so far the most interesting ones are in South Carolina, North Carolina, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Georgia. I had nothing beter to do.
Spider Web (another guy) won't leave me alone. You think I'm kidding? Alright, so we were watching a movie in Contemp. Lit. and he kept staring at me. I would look at him and then he'd say something dirty about the movie. Then today he kept touching me. He walked up to me and asked me if I would read his paper. That was really weird because he and I both somehow ended up writing about the same thing with the same exact title--we could pick any topic we wanted.....anyway, but he kept patting my back which was weird. I admit, he is cute, but he's a football player. I, being a soccer player, cannot cross those boundaries. LOL, whatever. He's a nice guy though, but he's not really my type.
Oh wait, the whole sports thing won't exist anymore. I still cannot believe the referendum was voted down. I'm sorry, but when you have to make a choice between higher taxes or a better education for the youth of America it's obvious which you should pick. I mean, our school cut sports--SPORTS--in a few years we won't have Homecoming, basketball, volleyball, soccer, dance *gasps all around*. I am so angered that this school freaking sucks. I mean, they cut sports. There is no possible way I can emphasize how much that sucks! My prediction is that by the time I have children, Wisconsin's schools will be mostly private.
Oh, and the best part of the week? I took my learner's permit test today during driver's ed. Oh that was a fun test. Responsibility (another guy), Sir Duct Tape, and I were all talking about how nervous we were after the test and stuff. Hey guess what, I PASSED--I HAVE MY TEMPS!!! Okay, so I don't have the actual card thinger yet, but that's because the DMV is only open the second Wednesday of each month. Poop. However, I have passed the tests and stuff which is the hard part.
I told Man-pretty that I have my temps. He looked at me, swore, and walked away. That gave me all the confidence in the world....
Oh, and for High Heels--your name is High Heels since you wanted one so badly.

2 comments:

Cassius said...

OK Mari, heres the deal.

nothing has been cut yet. chances are that some sports will be cut, but nothing at all is final


BUAH

-beaver

think tank said...

My computer has a built in chess program. Does yours? It totally pwns me in all the matches, but it's cool, because I never learn and just come back for more. Hey, the motto of my life!

Wilmington had the same deal when I was in middle school. I think it would have been kind of cool if ours ended up failing, because we'd be a pity case, and parent's would have been pissed at the voters because they would have to take their kids to school since busing would have been cut. It's all good in the end. It builds character :)