"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

In my own little world where dinosaurs use crosswalks

In chemistry today we learned ALL about electron configuration. I, for some unknown reason, spent half of Mr. Peterson's lecture staring at He Who Shall Forever Remain Nameless play "Rock, Paper, Scissors"...with himself. I guess I wasn't the only one because three other people admitted to watching him as well. He found it quite amusing that three girls and ZC would watch him. Then of course Mr. Peterson and I were talking about a program I was watching on PBS and HWSFRN had to interject and point out that I had nothing better to do on a Friday night than sit there by myself and watch PBS.
I think I may have broken Charlie (my marching beast...not an actual person) again. My third valve is almost completely broken, but I already knew that. Somehow when I went to get it out of the case the first valve wouldn't budge. Kinda scary considering it's a school instrument. Mr. K is really freaked out that he may have to send it in and get it fixed right before Homecoming.
Oh, and while I was investigating my broken beast, HWSFRN DARED to bring up that night at Madison. "Gosh, you fight like a girl...just like that night in Madison when I was totally letting you bully me, but you still sucked it up!" I didn't know what to say!
There were NO French horns in band today. Kr1st doesn't have one since it hasn't come in yet, J-J forgot his at home, and mine was broken, so we just walked around the field and watched Mr. K yell at people who were in the wrong places.
After band, HWSFRN (his storage space is next to mine, so no I'm not stalking him) kinda freaked me out a little. He was being really serious and he confided something in me that scares him. I won't say just what, but the way he was looking me in the eyes when he was talking was shocking.
I went to the library today (go figure). I haven't been in there since they painted and it looks fantastic! I must say that the Youth Center is looking mighty fabuous (oh wait, I'm on the committee that's decorating it...hehehe).
I do not think I have very much more to say. Oh, except Mr. Myster knows who he is! lol

2 comments:

Cassius said...

pusha about time you told him. wait, he figured it out. fun fun.

i cant wait til next monday when the perc. comes out and then i get to see mr.k yell at people. wOOt. fun fun. haha, locker buddys locker was jammed! arrr, be blasted it.

-beaver

ps-the show choir CD has a many sexual references heeee

think tank said...

Mary says you're an immature freshman (or she said so on my comment page). Prove her right, Beav!