"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, September 23, 2005

Kinda funny that my least favorite teacher saved the day

Yeah, so for everyone who kept asking me what was wrong, here it goes.
I was crying because Man-pretty was stalking this slightly skanky freshmen. It hurt really bad for reasons I will not get into.
I went to English and couldn't find my folder. That was it. I just started crying and crying. It wouldn't stop! Mrs. Rielly, not noticing at all, went on with class. She pointed at me and said that I am fantastic with maintaing tense in my stories. Not a great compliment, but it got me to stop crying. Then we had to come up with these questions and she really liked mine.
Of course after that I went and bitched out Man-pretty. He just stared at me and I ran away. I guess after I left Cake told him I was going to kill myself, yet he did not follow me. How great is that?
At pepband I had my crap laying on the bleachers and he just stood next to it. We talked, I apologized for being crazy, and we had fun. He is currently bitching me out for being possessive over him. Fun fun.
We watched The Notebook today during contemporary literature and it rocked. Oh, except for all the "guys" who wouldn't shut up about how stupid they thought it was. It was rather funny how when the sex scene came on they ALL shut up and watched.
So I guess I'm in a band now. Shop Buddy, Mo, Peanuts, and I are all in an Irish/screamo/Celtic/Techno/Polka/Death Metal/Emo band. We are truly one of a kind. We're still looking for some more people to scream and play bongos. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to disclose the name because Shop Buddy wants to keep it a secret....
We had our first pepband of the year. It rocked. We didn't score any points in the game, but hey, it's football....
My Favorite Blonde jumped on my back and I gave her a VERY short piggy-back-ride. She, however, gave me an awesome ride.
We were all having fun being Emo. We pulled our hoods over our faces and pretended to be all sad and stuff. Too bad we couldn't stop laughing.
I decided to spite the school and didn't dress up for Logger Day. Mrs. Mollman asked me if I would write an article for the paper about the stupid un-passed referendum. I feel honored...lol. Oh, I wrote an 11 page story (haha Beaver, it's ginormous compared to your 4 page piece of crap!) and she said it was the kind of thing that's usually published in Chicken Soup for the .... Soul. Then at the bottom of the last page she put "This is such a 'Lemons' Story!"
Gosh, I cannot be one of those "Soup Bookers," it would ruin my new Emo look. Yeah right, I could never be Emo no matter how hard I try.
Is it weird that He Who Shall Forever Remain Nameless told me that I have bad taste in guys? We were talking about how he didn't know Man-pretty and I broke up, and then he went off on how I find guys I'm too good for and date them. I asked him who he thought I should date--HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! Then Kookie was like, "He just says that so you'll date him." I mean, I don't think HWSFRN likes me, but it was still a funny situation.
I shall end this uber long post.

1 comment:

think tank said...

The chick from The Notebook is pretty smokin'. Was it the first sex scene? They didn't even "actually" do it, I don't think. Or I can't remember. Oh, fantastic movie. Can't have a movie without passion.

A band, eh? I was going to be in one of those when I was about 14 or so, but I blew all my money on video games instead of buying a bass. I probably could have sung as well, and I started to write songs, just in case I ever do get a band going within the next twenty decades or something. My Lord, as I am writing this, it seems as if everything is feeling disconnected and I can't concentrate. Perhaps thats why I am typing so quickly....phew.

Give me the word and I will deal some Dubtown justice on Man Pretty for tearing down your heart strings. *shakes fist*

done!