"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Another crack at the whole picture thing

I still can't find any decent pictures of me (imagine that). I have come to the conclusion that I do not have very many pictures. Every year I bring a disposable camera to the last day of school--those are pretty much all the pictures I have.
Should I post pictures of my friends? Hmmm...well, if they see them and don't want them here let me know and I'll take them off.

Hehe, I love this picture! Marenesco stuffed her face with pizza--it's hard to believe she bleached her hair blonde and now wears preppy clothes.













Grandpa Stick looking confuddled. He is the only guy that can mock me every day and not piss me off by doing so. He has skills.














Dora, you accesorize lovely, dear. Although, I enjoy it when you wear your "trucker" shirt that says Bubba, along with your boa, tiara, and sword.



















Look at my ever-so-wonderful Spongebob plaque--that I just noticed is crooked....Oh, and next to it is my messy closet! Oh wait, I think there's a person in this picture...hmmm, I wonder who that could be...I think he might be that guy--what's his name again? Oh yeah, I think it's Dude-pretty, or something like that--maybe even Man-pretty....

1 comment:

Cassius said...

lemons,

you must tell,

what is the wire coming off of his shirt pocket? have you got him bugged?