"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My dream lied...

So I found out everything is not okay. In my dream I was perfectly fine and normal! Yesterday morning I went to the store. When I went past the employee parking lot I saw Man-pretty's car. I wanted to go in, get my prescription, and leave as fast as possible. Too bad that my mom made me stay in there. I could not stand the fact that under the same roof--maybe the next asile over--Man-pretty was also present. I almost started crying, so my mom let me go home and she stayed and picked up what we needed.
Then, last night I was talking to him online. I said that I "saw" him at the store (lie, I never actually spotted him). He sounded disappointed that I didn't come up and annoy him. That was awkward and I'm not sure how to act to that one......
Oh, then of course he sent me this really sad/sweet forward that made me cry. It was about finding the perfect guy.
This guy that I kinda like (imagine, I have a crush on a guy!) just told me that he had a cancerous growth removed from his jaw :'( However, he is okay!!! I find it amusing that he kinda has the same name as Man-pretty. So for all of you who still don't know who I'm talking about--I will call him President Clinton. Hehe...aren't I clever? This has been the first time I've ever talked to him when he didn't call me weird. His sisters (both of them) think I'm insane.

No comments: