"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, August 22, 2005

Guys don't get hints--if you have no clue what I'm talking about it probably means I'm talking about you...

I have no clue. Seriously, the post title has nothing to do with what I have to say...well, maybe it does if I decide to talk about that stuff.
I'm currently watching Fear Factor which is highly amusing. I don't like watching all the stunts, but watching all the people try to freak out their opponents is freakin' hilarious.
I really have nothing to say, but I have nothing better to do with my time.
I'm really bad with computers. Blogging, e-mail, and typing are pretty much all I know how to do. I've finally mastered scanning pictures onto the computer, but the whole moving them from "My Pictures" to my blog is....beyond me. So I am trying to figure out how to do that--I swear. For some reason I used to know how to move a picture from a website to my blog, but I cannot remember how I ever figured that one out. Oh well. I'll spend some more time tonight trying to do post a couple pics. Too bad I don't have all that many to post...anyway.
Okay...so maybe I will clarify on the title a little bit. Yeah, there's this guy. He's cool. Is that enough information? I think it is--for once I really don't want to talk about it!
*Sigh*
My mom bought this face mask stuff. I don't use it 'cause I'm one of these people who are all worried about their skin. The only reason I used it was 'cause it feels really cool when it dries. It felt weird, but it kinda hurt when I had to rip it off....

2 comments:

think tank said...

*looks shocked* Wow. I guess guys don't get hints. A universal truth. Unless they are extremely perceptive, or just damn lucky. Nice stories. I found that very fortunate that only one person was killed in all of that mayhem. Oh, and poker, eh? A perfect card game, and one that some teens exploit for other reasons *cough*.

C'mon. There's a guy? That's not enough to go on.

Lemons said...

Hmmm...the thought of strip poker never crossed my mind until you said something about it.
Although, with my streaking record I'm not sure why I didn't think of it myself....
I guess it's back up to the R rating again....