"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Does anyone care that I'm freezing?

Needless to say--I'M COLD!!!
Yesterday I tried to posted twice (both were very long, interesting posts of course...), but when I posted them there was an error and they were erassed!
I wonder if this one'll post--hmmm.
My dad bought me this cushion thingy for when I drive. I have this tendancy to just disappear--like walk away without saying anything and stuff. Well, whenever I do it my dad knows I'm in my car with my arms curled around the steering wheel. He figured out that I really can't see over the dashboard (I can, but he thinks it's funny to say I'm that little), so he bought me a cushion that "boosts" the driver. It came in the mail this morning...I should be a dork and put it in his truck.
I watched a Humphrey Bogart movie this morning (I've been up a long time), and it freakin' rocked.
If Peanuts is reading this, I didn't mean to sound like a bitch. I just gave you my point of view. My honest opinion is that you need to ditch Skater and abandon Sir Duct Tape. Skater isn't really into the whole talking part of a relationship (if you catch my drift) and Sir Duct Tape I'm starting to question. He is a very good friend--don't get me wrong. It's just, when he was dating Perfection he would purposely avoid her. And now that he's dating Glue I've never seen them talk--their faces are too smooshed together to form words.
Can you imagine that school is in less than two days--roughly 43 hours. I really need to get all my school crap together so I won't be in a rush Thursday morning. Although, I highly doubt that can be avoided!

2 comments:

think tank said...

you're so damn confusing Lemons, all the code names. aaahhh! *pulls out hair* maybe I'm just tired. got back from orientation an hour ago. yes, I was cold too. let's commiserate.

Lemons said...

I agree, I am confusing. Sometimes--most of the time, it gets really hard to keep people's names straight. Some people even have more than one because I mention them once, and then when I brought them up again I forgot what the original was so I gave them a new one.
Maybe I should get rid of the whole code name thing.