"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Gorillas, prostitutes, hairy people, calling cards, and ramen noodles

Marenesico called me today! I always enjoy our conversations because she has ADD, so we're constantly talking about different topics. The title of this post are just a few things we discussed. She has come to the conclusion that she no longer wants relationships--just a guys' "junk" will suffice. I guess she now has the "hots" for some cop's son. I slightly find this funny figuring in the fact that she was just let off of house arrest....

SWEET!!! I managed to get pictures on this beast! Sadly, I have no good pictures of myself. I improvised and decided to post a "wonderful" picture of the front of PHS.
I love how the mass of bushsed infront actually appear green when in reality they're brown and have numerous teenagers hiding among them.

Hmmm...what else can I post a picture of? I don't know, but since I finally figured out how to do it, I'm going to do it often (for about a week until I get sick of it).
Hey, everyone needs to check out my shoes....yeah, they rock. I have another four pairs exactly like them only in different colors.



I couldn't find a picture of a Lepregnome (imagine that), so I had to settle for a regular, garden variety gnome.


This post probably looks like total poo because of all the pictures. Anyway, I'll eventually get some pics of me up...as soon as I find a good one. I need to seriously stop now. If I had no self control, I'd keep posting random pictures like a random picture poster. However, I will stop myself here.

1 comment:

think tank said...

sweet pics :) and yeah, I know a few girls, well, for that matter, a lot of people in general who are only interested in people's 'junk.' well, to each their own.