"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Share some stories, huh?

I didn't stay 'til Wednesday--which is good. So did anyone hear about the 18 tornados that ripped through Wisconsin on Thursday? One of them went through this tiny village in the southern part of the state. The community had damage on 80% of the buildings. The small place is known as Viola.
So I visited some relatives in Viola on Thursday....
Okay, so I arrived about an hour and a half after the actual tornado went through, but I saw a lot of the damange and it was horrid! No one died in the county though.
My Aunt Tatoo thought it would be "neat" to teach me how to play poker. Needless to say, I totally dominated in my first ever game. So if anyone's up for a game...LOL
Anyone who's ever slept in the same room as me knows I'm not a morning person. Poor Victim has even shared a bed with me on numerous occasions. I'm the kind of person who wakes up and throws their alarm clock across the room hoping it will land on the snooze button. For the past three days I've woken up with the phrase "Share your special feelings!" right in my face. I wanted to rip that stupid Care Bear up so badly!
My dad was going to buy me a new pair of shoes...I ended up with four. I am such a Converse Freak. I now own five different pairs. I even got a pair of white ones so I can draw on them and make them "custom." Sadly, all my shoes were on sale because they were children's sizes...I hate being all midget like sometimes.
What I really hate is when people make fun of my height by saying, "She doesn't even have to get on her knees...if you know what I mean!" The first time I heard that it was only funny because it was a girl who said it...now it's really disturbing.
Anyway, I'm really cold at the moment. My fingers are all stiff and I can't really type all that fast.
Did you know that in other places calling someone a douche is unheard of? Seriously, I called someone a douche bag infront of my cousin and she was like, "Whoa, I've never heard anyone ever call someone that! Is that a compliment?" Then I realized how often those two words are used in our school daily. Odd.

1 comment:

Lemons said...

Gosh, I wish my mom would go to the library with me! She now has a rule that if I come home with more then four books I get sent back to get rid of some.