"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, August 01, 2005

The hardest thing I've ever had to do

Last night I gave Man-pretty girl advice. He told me that he's in love with one of his ex-girlfriends. I told him what he should do to get her back. I told him how hard it was for me to tell him these things, but I'm glad I did. I want him to be happy, even if it's not with me. I still love him and I want to see him happy at any cost--even sacrificing my own feelings.
I'm talking to him now. I'm really sick right now. I have a fever and I can't eat. My mom was getting angry at me because I hadn't eaten in over a day, so I forced myself to. Now I feel like I'm gonna barf.
I can't put up with all these things. Man-pretty is great and he's giving this girl a THIRD chance. She even cheated on him while they were dating. I'm so scared that he's going to take my advice, tell her he loves her, they'll get back together, and she'll cheat on him again while she's at college. I don't want her to hurt him. I'm not sure what he would do if he was hurt by her again.

No comments: