"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Why can't I ever just be happy?

Everything was going fine.
Man-pretty said he didn't want a girlfriend at the moment. LIE
Man-pretty said he could not see me hurt. LIE
Yesterday I would have given just about anything to be with him. Now I would give just about anything to never see him again.
He has hurt me so bad that I'm not sure I can feel the same for him anymore.
For those of you haven't heard:
Man-pretty has a girlfriend. That's not what bothers me; I mean, it hurts, but I'm fine with that. The part that bothers me is that he didn't tell me. We talked for two hours on Wednesday. He told me that he likes me. I don't know whether I can believe that now.
Every time I feel remotely happy something crashes down into my life and leaves me motionless. Have I done something wrong to merit all this crap I've been put through?

No comments: