"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Freakin' Hormones!

Yes, you read that correctly. It would probably be better if the thoughts in my head were dirty. Unfortunately, they're not and I am stuck with all these romantic ideas about Man-pretty.
Has anyone else noticed the patch cute patch growing on his chin? I feel kinda bad because I know he's been trying to grow it since at least Homecoming (that's when I asked him about it), but it's just now becoming visible.
First and second blocks went REALLY fast today. Then, when I got into band I had the best/worst thing happen. Usually, I'm one of the first people to band, as I was today. I opened my cage that contains Billy (my French horn) and found something besides my folder and case. A rather large book (690 pages to be exact) was also in there. The book is Wizard and Glass The Dark Tower IV by Stephen King. Man-pretty lent me the first three in the series and promised to lend me the fourth too.
I felt special that he had been thinking about me (other than seeing/talking to/with me) and brought the book to my cage. Then again, I felt kind of uncomfortable with him going in my cage because I have been known to keep some odd stuff in there (underware). Then on a different side of my triangle of thought, maybe he put it in my cage so he could avoid facial confrontation between the two of us.
Avoiding the last train of thought, I decided to be happy all day.
In ITT Mr. B said I was a genius because I found an error on his test that no one else in the class had noticed.
Mr. C told me that he was disappointed in me because I spent the entire class talking to the girl I had been sitting infront of today. I'm not sure what to call her yet. She's a known troublemaker and everything, but we had A LOT in common and I really enjoyed talking with her. Anyway...

No comments: