"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, March 07, 2005

FEEL FREE TO POST A COMMENT ON ANYTHING!!!

So I had a YAC meeting today that I totally spaced about. YAC is an organization at our local library. Someone reminded me about it on the bus this morning, so I was actually able to go. It was quite amusing. I sat next to G-string and M&M. G-string was telling me about how his brother comes back from Iraq in 29 days. He's only 19 and he's been there for about 5 months. Yeah, apparently they've been finding a lot of WWII weapons and stuff.
During the actual meeting part we picked out colors for the furniture that's going to go into the new TEEN CENTER. For those of you who haven't seen the half-finished TEEN CENTER at the PPL, I suggest you check out the shelves that I helped paint!

Victim wasn't at school today. Last night I was talkin' to her on the phone and she seemed really sick. She's been having some problems getting over her boyfriend. I'm trying as hard as I can to be there for her because she was there when Whelk Boy dumped me, but it's really hard because I don't know if I say something if she'll laugh at it or it'll make her cry.
She was telling me how she thinks Man-pretty's going to say yes. Victim said that she knows what's taking him so long about answering. He thinks he's a horrible boyfriend, and since he actually likes me, he doesn't want to hurt me.
I wish he would let me make the decision on whether or not he's a bad boyfriend.
I'm not waiting for an answer anymore. When he comes to a decision he knows where to find me.

No comments: