"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, March 04, 2005

My Oath

Yesterday before dance, I made an oath on my LIVESTRONG band. I promised myself that if Man-pretty hadn't answered me by today I would stop waiting for an answer because I doubt I would get one beyond this point. I was about to ask him if he was ever going to answer, but I was cut off. He wore his cowboy hat (save a horse, ride a cowboy) and he put on my head. I looked up at him and it fell over my face. It was funny. I was about to ask him, but Shy came up to my and asked if I could help her get the rest of the dance team girls together. Man-pretty just kept walking...straight to the door.
Well, today has been three weeks since I asked him out. I told Shorty about my vow and sometime today she told him about how he should answer me. He told her that he's STILL thinking about it.
What I want to know is what's so difficult? I mean, he said he HAD issues about dating, but he's gotten over them. Apparently he likes me. Then what's the problem? I hope G-string's not right about me. He said that I'm a really good friend. I'm a girl a guy can talk too, but it would be weird to date me.
What if Man-pretty is thinking the same thing?
I guess it doesn't matter.
Not to me anyhow, I doubt I'll ever get an answer.

No comments: