"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Saturday, March 05, 2005

What I love about you

I love the way you bellow the school song.
I love the way you start dancing whenever.
I love the weird noises you make.
I love how you care about what I have to say even when I'm just babbling.
I love your passion for music.
I love how your cheeks puff out when you play the tuba.
I love how your hand touches your face when you read.
I love the funny accents and voices you do.
I love how you talk about your scars as if they're no big deal.
I love how you scream the lyrics to "Get Low" even though you're white.
I love how you claim that you're barely white.
I love your intensity for stories and books.
I love the way you smell even when you're not wearing cologne.
I love the fact you keep a broom in your car.
I love the not-quite-appropriate jokes you tell.
I love how you lie about songs you didn't write.
I love how you use profanity to be funny.
I love how you announce that you have glow-in-the-dark boxers.
I love how you picked me up and spun me around.
I love the way you'd rather be called Jim
I love the way you're always concerned about your "wang."
I love how you ripped off part of my book and tried to eat it.
I love how you unbutton your pants to tuck in your shirt.
I love how you make fart noises with my bracelet.
I love the fact that you sound exactly like the singer from THE DARKNESS.
I love how indecisive you are even though it kills me inside.

No comments: