"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Is something THAT wrong with me?

Okay, so I have been thinking about the past year.
What's happened in the past twelve months that bothers me:
Beaver stopped talking to me when someone told him I liked him...which I never did.
G-string told me that I'm not "girlfriend material" and that I'm not the type of girl guys go for.
G-string went out with Bitch instead of me.
Bitch hung all over M&M to "make me jealous.
I asked M&M out and he laughed at me.
Every time I see M&M he has to remind me that he will never go out with me.
Apparently, I'm not good enough for Stuck Up.
Bitch decided that she had a thing for Man-pretty.
I liked Man-pretty for five months, and when I finally got enough courage to ask him out, he never answered me.
Grrr...is there something heinously wrong with me that guys find they can't treat me with a little bit of respect? I mean, that's just the stuff that I wanted to post!
Shorty has said that Man-pretty's been absolutely swamped lately. Since it usually takes him a while to make a decision, she's not surprised he hasn't answered yet.
Okay, now I'm gonna post some lyrics!
LOVE SONG
I've never writen a love song
that didn't end in tears.
Maybe you'll rewrite my love song
if you can replace my fears.
I need your patience and guidance
and all your lovin' and more.
When thunder rolls through my life
will you be able to weather the storm?
There's so much I would give ya, baby
if I'd only let myself.
There's this well of emotions
I feel I must protect.
But what's the point of this armor
if it keeps the love away, too?
I'd rather bleed with cuts of love <--}my favorite part
than live without any scars. <--}
Baby, can I trust this?
Or do all things end?
I need to hear that you'd die for me
again and again and again.
So tell me when you look in my eyes
can you share all the pain and happy times?
'Cause I will love you for the rest of my life.
This is my very first love song
that didn't end in tears.
I think you re-wrote my love song
For the rest of my years.
I will love you for the rest of my life.

No comments: