"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, March 21, 2005

Book Sale

Today I made an announcement that I was going to give up on guys. I mean, I'm still going to like guys, but not feel so strongly toward them. Then Pink Piggy told me to turn around and see if I still felt that way. Yeah, I turned around, saw Man-pretty and said "damnit!" Very amusing situation I thought I would share.
I bought 7 that's SEVEN books at the book sale today. It's only the first day and they add stuff every day. Four of the books were Stephen King, and the other three made me mad. I read these absolutely wonderful books a while ago. They're kinda like juvenile Stephen King. Anyway, all three of the books in the series were sitting on the floor for sale. I got mad and bought them.

CHANGE YOUR MIND

Racey days
Help me through the hopeless haze
But my oh my
Tragic eyes
I can't even recognise myself behind
So if the answer is no
Can I change your mind

Out again, a siren screams at half past ten
And you won't let go
While I ignore, that we both felt like this
Before it starts to show
So if I had a chance
Would you let me know

Why aren't you shaking
Step back in time
Graciously taking
Oh your too kind

And if the answer is no
Can I change your mind

We're all the same
And love is blind
The sun is gone
Before it shines

And I said if the answer is no
Can I change your mind

No comments: