"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter!!!

Okay, so I've kinda been telling my parents that I want to be a chef when I grow up. I really don't, but I find it to be a clever answer when they ask the dreaded question on what I plan to do with my life. Well, today it caught up with me. I really like cooking and stuff, but not when it's a holiday. My mom had me make the majority of Easter dinner. I SHOULD be a chef because my deviled eggs turned out awesome (better than my aunt's "secret recipe"), and I didn't even have a recipe to follow from. Yeah, I'm a loser because that was the highlight of my day!

Everyone has to go to this site. It's friggin' awesome. It tells you what Napoleon Dynamite phrase best matches you. I am "Tina you fat lard, come get some dinner!"
http://www.kwiz.biz/showquiz.php?quizid=11324

Then of course there's Which Napoleon Dynamite Character Are You?
http://quizilla.com/users/tylerhyde/quizzes/Which%20Napoleon%20Dynamite%20Character%20Are%20You?/
When I took this quiz, I surprizingly turned out to be Kip. LOL

No comments: