"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, March 28, 2005

This day is never-ending!

I woke up at about eight so I will be able to get a good night's sleep tonight. I know I'll need one because I have Dural's class & if I don't get enough sleep at night...well I will first block.
I looked at the clock, expecting it to be around three o'clock...IT WAS TEN!!!
For those of you who don't know, I have this thing called Low Blood Pressure. My heart doesn't pump a whole lot of blood, and when I stand up not enough gets to my brain. That causes my brain to shut down and I pass out and have a minor seizzure. I'm on medication for it, but today I felt like I was going to pass out all day. When you are about to pass out it can be the worst feeling in the world followed by the most releiving. Feeling that nonstop pressure surrounding your body is horrible, and when it's not followed by that sweet relief it's unbearable. I mean, don't get me wrong, I hate passing out, but when you go from feeling like crap to feeling nothing.........

My computer is messed up. Every once in a while it goes "Ba-ding-ding!" It's not like a sound effect either...it sounds like one of those Munchkins on Wizard of Oz is in my speakers!

On the bright side, I did get to watch Down With Love...Ewan McGregor is a sexy man!!!
I can't post a picture at the moment because my computer's not letting me. As soon as I can I will though!

No comments: