"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Marinesco's Last Day

Today was Marinesco's last day here in Philly. She's off to an even smaller town! She brought in a bunch of cupcakes, and I felt really bad because people I don't think ever talked to her before were all like "Can I have a cupcake?" just because she had food. If they're big enough douche bags that they can't even talk to her a little bit before they ask for a cupcake....well yeah.
Other than that thought I am really happy. Not that Marinesco's moving away. Last time she moved I was totally upset about it, but she and I talked a lot online and e-mailed each other. I figure that's going to happen again.
A bunch of girls (myself included) were playing cards during English, and we were yelled at so many times it wasn't even funny. During ITT Mr. B was telling us how bad everybody did on the Metal Working Test and stuff. Then, after class when he was passing out all the tests, he said that out of everybody that is currently in the class (around 40 people) I scored the highest. I had 101% I was so freakin' excited! I mean, how often do I score better than everybody else...not so much.
Since today was the last day of third quarter and my last day of Health and ITT I spent the time doing something peculiar. I kept lookin' at dudes' butts. Not many people in this town have nice booties. Well, none compare to Man-pretty's of course. Oh my goodness, today he was standing at the dairy bar and he was leaning over and swinging his foot. It was so sexy. I find that every day I like him more. I am not sure how this is humanly possible, but somehow it is. I thought that back in the day (October) I had the biggest crush on him and it could not possibly get any bigger. I WAS WRONG!!!

No comments: