"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

My Petition

I've started a petition so my mom will let me go to Prom. So far I have about 60 names on it (ten of which are made up names or characters from Napolean Dynamite...provided by J). Shorty told me that she'd gladly be my date to Prom the weird thing is that she was supposed to be Man-pretty's date (as friends). I asked Pink Piggy about it and she said that apparently he might be going with someone else. That sucks.
This is the second time I've written this because the first time he walked by my computer. I'm still at school talking to J while she's trying to finish her book report that was due today. Man-pretty's sitting four computers away listening tomusic. He looks so cute when he's singing along. I feel kinda retarded 'cause I keep looking over at him. I've come to the conclusion that if he doesn't answer me by the end of the week I'm just going to assume his answer to be a no.

Okay, I still have nothing to do, so I'm in the lab again. I don't think I can stand all the people talking about what they did in detention today. Sometimes I think I need to let loose and break some rules or something.
Wow, he's so cute it's not even funny. It's kind of exciting talking about him...well typing about him when he'slike three computers away.
DAMNIT!!!
Mrs. A asked me to describe love during class the other day. I described how I feel about Man-pretty. She said that those were the beginning stages of love. I don't want to love him. I don't think I can.

No comments: