"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, March 14, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today was my birthday. IT SUCKED!!!
We had lockdown.
Victim told me why she thought Man-pretty had said no.
The band didn't sing "Happy Birthday" to me.
A lot of people were talking about how slutty I looked today.
I was called to the office because someone complained about the length of my skirt.
And to top it all off:

I TOLD OFF MR. HUFTEL.
He told me that someone had complained and that I had to change.
I got up and said okay...but I took my geometry book, notebook, and folders and slammed them down onto the chair I had been sitting in.
I started raving about how the skirt I was wearing was part of the dance team uniform that Mr. Huftel himself had approved of and that when we wore it to games he had no problem with it.
Yeah, he didn't believe that it was my uniform so I showed him where it said "DANCE" on the waistband. I still don't think he believes that it was part of the uniform he approved of.

Then we had a concert...that went pretty fine...I talked to Man-pretty about the amount of white fuzzies he had on his pants.

The best part of today was when my dad gave me an ipod. I was so excited. It was so totally awesome.

No comments: