"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The PENIS Game

Oh my goodness! So I found out that Pink Piggy and Marinesco didn't have a clue what the penis game was. Yeah, I taught them how to play...obviously. Marinesco REALLY liked it. We were playing a lot during lunch.

For those of you who don't know how to play the penis game, it consists of each person taking a turn to scream "penis." Each time the person has a turn, they scream it louder and louder, and the person who laughs first loses.

We were playing this and everyone at our table was just starin' at us. It was absolutely fantastic. The bell rang and we walked through the hall screaming "penis," people were looking at us weirdly. Anyway, Man-pretty turned around and Absolutely SCREAMED it. Marinesco and I just busted out laughing and we announced him the winner. Yeah, all three of us got a kick out of that.

Someone else was talking about their cat having 7 nipples during lunch. The funny thing about that was Pepe le Douche (teacher of American Studies) was walking by and he heard it. Yeah, that look was absolutely PRICELESS!!! I cannot express into words how great he looked. I mean, he's old, kinda mean, and uptight.

Obviously lunch was the highlight of my day.

Oh, plus Mrs. M said "hell" today in English. I started laughing and I pointed at her and said "You said hell. I said hell." Everyone laughed at me...it was the greatest.

No comments: