"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Happy at Last

That's right, I'm finally happy. You might be asking yourselves "Why? She has no boyfriend, sucky grades, a grim future, etc." Well, last night I had a VERY interesting conversation with Man-pretty. We talked about everything for around two hours. Then I brought it to that one topic of why he said no..........
He illustrated one of the many reasons why I like him. He gave me two impressions last night: The first being that he and I will never date. The second that he likes me....a lot. He actually said "I like you to much to hurt you like that."
He made me feel so much better. Then he said that he is going to beat up my ex-boyfriend, Whelk Boy!!!
I guess I don't know what to think now. I'm sad, but at least I know that he cares for me.
And besides, Prom is comin' up...maybe he'll dance with me. LOL

No comments: