"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Nothing Against Me

Yesterday I was so happy/disgruntled. Confused on how I could be both? Yeah, Mom and I went shopping at Mall of America. She bought me the most gorgeous Prom dress. She even made me try on this really, really poofy multi-colored one that probably weighed more than I do. Then, at Sam Goody it took me 10 minutes to find one CD because their music section was out of order and I couldn't find anybody to help me. When I went to go check out I waited in line for a couple minutes, then when I got to the front the cashier guy said "We don't take cash in this line." THEN HAVE A DAMN SIGN THAT SAYS SO!!! I was so pissed I almost told him off. I stalked off to another line where I was stuck behind this guy who literally bitched about his daughter buying $7 worth of candy for about five minutes.
Before we left we managed to get lost. After that I was in a fantastic mood because all the people finally got out of my way and I could listen to the CD I bought (Hot Fuss by The Killers).

Then today I was so lazy. I watched TV and did pretty much nothing else until I decided to check my e-mail. Saturday I had sent an e-mail to Man-pretty asking him if he was still thinking about going out with me. Yeah, he finally answered. Here's his reply:

Hey
Yeah, sorry I've een very busy, I practically live at Copps now. I have no weekends and I have no life, coincidentally.
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to say no. It's nothig against you, I'm just not interested in any kind of relationship with anybody right now, life is pretty rough.

Well, he finally answered and I guess that's something. I responded and said that it was okay...then I babbled about something else to make it look like it wasn't a big deal. It is though, I've liked him for six months. If anyone cares...I'm not crying the entire time...just everyonce in a while.

WANNA HEAR THE BEST PART??? MY 15TH BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!

No comments: