"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Good News: He might actually like me!

Today I promised myself that before homeroom I would find Man-pretty and talk to him. For this week it's seemed that we haven't really talked at all, so I wanted to show that I am making an effort in this relationship too.
I went into the lab and was talking to Black. She said that last night she made a joke that "She won't even have to get on her knees" and apparently Man-pretty started yelling at her and threatening her! Personally, I think that's really sweet that he would stick up for me like that even when I wasn't there.
When I finally went up to him and talked to him it was friggin' awesome. We talked about some crap and there was this really weird silence, but it wasn't an awkward silence. We both just sat there in the armchairs in the library and looked at each other. Yeah, he loves my shoes. We took off our shoes and had our feet on the table. It was really fun 'cause we put our feet together and started wiggling our toes. It sounds really lame, but I liked it.
Mr. Z wasn't here today, so we had homeroom in Mrs. M's room. She sent us into the library, which is Man-pretty's homeroom.
The assembly was whicked. The guy, Karl, who played the piano, guitar, and trombone was freaking hot. Seriously, I almost ran up to him and started humping his leg...okay, maybe not, but that would've been amusing.
Yeah, Pink Piggy and I decided that we were going to sit on either side of Whelk Boy. I think he felt slightly uncomfortable with an ex-girlfriend on each side. I tried talking to him, but I didn't know what to say.
I stayed after to help with the freshman painting project thing today and yesterday. I love helping with that crap!

No comments: