"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I can work around this!

Alright, I can overcome a lot of challenges, but this is a big one. Yesterday during lunch,
Man-pretty's band-mate people actually talked to me a little bit, but then one of them said something that implied he doesn't like me. Okay, that's fine. But today, when I was sitting next to Man-pretty, every time I tried saying something to him one of the guys would butt in and stop me. That's okay though, because I really like Man-pretty and I don't care if his friends don't like me! After they left, Man-pretty talked to me...then he ate some ketchup packets.
This morning before homeroom I was in the lab. That's where Man-pretty and Black's (his
ex-girlfriend) homeroom is. Black told me that he's a bad kisser, so I told her about my prior kissing experiances. He came in and she told him NOT to drool on me. Then he was like, "There's one good thing about being a paedophile. A guy's dick looks really big in those small hands!" That was...amusing. A few other things were said that weren't quite a s appropriate as that...if that's possible.
I love having a boyfriend, it's friggin' awesome. He asked me if I needed a ride home today, but lucky me, I had to stay after to retake my geometry test.
Yeah, after I finished my test, Mr. C asked me what was going on? "Don't you have time to study as much anymore?" He actually thinks I study. That's great!

No comments: